Friday, July 24, 2015

Frame By Frame

I'm headed to a family reunion this week, so I didn't have a lot of time to work on projects. I decided to do a quick redo on another one of the picture frames from my stash.
I found this picture at a yard sale, and though my husband liked the duck in the picture I decided I could put the frame to better use. So I removed the picture and lightly sanded the frame to make sure the spray paint would stick.
Next I spray painted the frame again in a shade of blue (if you can't tell...blue is my favorite color). It took a couple turns to get all the little nooks of the frame covered, but I love this blue!!

I spray painted the mat a light gray, but not sure how I feel about it yet...may repaint it white. Then I printed one on my favorite quotes on some map paper and here you have it! Just remember the meaning and enjoy each day.
Sorry to cut this one short, but I'm off to visit with family. Have a great weekend y'all!!!
 
 
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment