Sunday, August 16, 2015

Laura's Vacation 2015

I've been MIA the past few weeks so I'm trying my best to get back into the swing of things this week! 2 weeks ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to go on a vacation to Myrtle Beach with my family. It was so nice getting to stay in one house with my husband, my parents, siblings and their spouses and my nieces and nephews for the week. I was hoping to get away to go shopping in the local antique and thrift stores but we were having so much fun as a family I never got away to go picking. 
The weather was wonderful. We got a few rain showers during the week but they didn't stick around for long. 
We feasted on yummy crab legs and other delicious foods during the week at various restaurants. The dinner pictured above is from Captain George's. It was my fav! We also took turns cooking some dinners at our beach house. 
We played miniature golf one night and walked around several of the area shopping venues. The picture above was taken at Barefoot Landing, which is a nice shopping area and has tons of restaurants and shops.
I had heard of the tv show, Myrtle Manor so we went to find the trailer park that it had been filmed at while we where in Myrtle Beach. Even though I hadn't ever watch the show, it was neat to go exploring where it was filmed. 
On our last night there me and my husband took a walk on the beach and the fireworks were amazing that were being shot off. It was a good ending to a perfect week.
We had such a fun, relaxing time none of us wanted to leave. Most of our time was spent just hanging out at the beach or pool and  spending time together as a family. It definitely flew by too fast! It was nice creating lasting memories with my loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment